What are Hybrid courses?
Hybrid courses mean half of the units will be instructed online and half of the units will be instructed face to face. Students will have the flexibility to interchange the lesson type according to their needs.
In our Berlitz Hybrid classroom, students will gain benefits from both online and face-to-face learning.
- Flexibility: Students can choose the mode of instruction that suits their schedule and preferences.
- Convenience: Online lessons can be taken from anywhere, while face-to-face lessons provide a physical classroom environment.
- Personalization: Students can choose to have more personalized instruction with face-to-face lessons or access a wider range of multimedia materials with online lessons.
- Practice: Face-to-face lessons offer opportunities for in-person conversation practice, while online lessons provide chat and video conferencing options for virtual conversation practice.
- Enhanced Learning: Combining both modes of instruction can enhance learning as students can get the best of both worlds and choose the mode that suits their learning style for optimal results.
Our instructors receive extensive training that covers a wide range of topics including language acquisition, teaching techniques, classroom management, and cultural competency. The training program consists of both theoretical and practical components, and is designed to prepare instructors to deliver high-quality language instruction using the Berlitz Method®. Our instructors are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to provide a positive and engaging learning experience for their students.
It is designed to complement and enhance the in-person or online language instruction. Students can continue learning and practicing their language skills outside of the classroom, at their own pace and on their own schedule. It includes:
- Interactive language games and activities
- Audio and video resources for listening and pronunciation practice
- Digital versions of Berlitz textbooks and workbooks
- Progress tracking and performance analytics
It is a measure of language proficiency designed by Berlitz to assess and track student progress. Based on international standards, it ranges from beginner to expert and provides a clear pathway for language learning success.
How to get started?
It is very simple, contact us! Our program consultant will assist you in designing personalized course content tailored to your unique needs, helping you achieve your learning objectives.
Step 1 Contact Us
Contact us for a consultation and learn more! Call at 21572200 or WhatsApp 92298274
Step 2 Visit Our Language Center in Causeway Bay
Take the time to visit us for an effective, lasting, and enjoyable learning experience.
Address: 2/F, Lee Garden Six, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Step 3 Free Consultation
A Berlitz advisor will analyze your proficiency level, needs and personal goals to recommend a suitable potential language training program for you.
Step 4 Enrollment & Registration
After verifying your course selection, you can then complete your enrollment process and schedule the first lesson.
Step 5 First Lesson
From the moment of your first lesson begins, you will hear and begin speaking your new language and make learning fast and easy.