Learn and practice English with other students with our in-person small group language classes If you want to practice your new language skills with other students on the same journey as you, our in-person small group language classes are perfect for you. Fun, interactive and budget-friendly, Berlitz group classes are limited to a maximum of 2 or 3 students so you still get lots of individual attention, while making new friends in a supportive learning environment.
Why choose Berlitz in-person small group language classes?
Immersive social learning
- Together with your classmates, you’ll take lessons delivered solely in your target language.
This immersive approach simulates the experience of speaking the language abroad - and will help you build your conversational confidence fast.
You will get personal interaction, guidance and feedback in real-time from your friendly, fluent instructor.
Our Berlitz-qualified instructors come from all over the world, so while you learn the language, you’ll also have fun learning cultural and accent specificity just like you would abroad.
Our group language classes are small, with a limit of 4 or 6 students, so you get personal attention while also expanding your social circle.
Learn real-world conversation
- The Berlitz Method will have you chatting in your chosen language with your classmates and your instructor from day one.
- Most of your group language class time is dedicated to speaking the language through role plays, quizzes and conversations, so you don’t waste time on unnecessary theory.
- Small group classes mean that you’ll get individual attention to correct and perfect your language skills.
- In-language class conversations will have you practicing the language in real-world conversations, so you’ll learn to speak naturally and fluently.
You’re in full control
- Know exactly where you’re at. Keep track of your progress as you build skills week by week.
- Stay on top of your finances. In-person group language classes give you a budget friendly premium learning experience that will not break the bank.
- Remain motivated. Each group language class will inspire you with interactive, engaging activities that will keep you motivated.
- Control your schedule. Choose and book your group classes in-person at your local language center, or online through your student portal.
How you’ll learn
- You will be welcomed to class by your friendly instructor, who will then outline the group goals for the session.
- Using our proven Berlitz Method, your instructor will deliver your group language classes in your target language, and have you using your new skills right away.
- Each lesson will follow Berlitz’ present, practice and perform structure. New learning content is presented by your instructor, you and your classmates then take part in both guided practice and general practice, and are then encouraged to perform what you have learnt.
Our instructors receive extensive training that covers a wide range of topics including language acquisition, teaching techniques, classroom management, and cultural competency. The training program consists of both theoretical and practical components, and is designed to prepare instructors to deliver high-quality language instruction using the Berlitz Method®. Our instructors are equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to provide a positive and engaging learning experience for their students.
It is designed to complement and enhance the in-person or online language instruction. Students can continue learning and practicing their language skills outside of the classroom, at their own pace and on their own schedule. It includes:
- Interactive language games and activities
- Audio and video resources for listening and pronunciation practice
- Digital versions of Berlitz textbooks and workbooks
- Progress tracking and performance analytics
It is a measure of language proficiency designed by Berlitz to assess and track student progress. Based on international standards, it ranges from beginner to expert and provides a clear pathway for language learning success.
How to get started?
It is very simple, contact us! Our program consultant will assist you in designing personalized course content tailored to your unique needs, helping you achieve your learning objectives.
Step 1 Contact Us
Contact us for a consultation and learn more! Call at 21572200 or WhatsApp 92298274
Step 2 Visit Our Language Center in Causeway Bay
Take the time to visit us for an effective, lasting, and enjoyable learning experience.
Address: 2/F, Lee Garden Six, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Step 3 Free Consultation
A Berlitz advisor will analyze your proficiency level, needs and personal goals to recommend a suitable potential language training program for you.
Step 4 Enrollment & Registration
After verifying your course selection, you can then complete your enrollment process and schedule the first lesson.
Step 5 First Lesson
From the moment of your first lesson begins, you will hear and begin speaking your new language and make learning fast and easy.